How to Make Tasty Roasted Bell pepper Tomato Beetroot soup
Roasted Bell pepper Tomato Beetroot soup. Incredibly creamy roasted red pepper and tomato soup! The perfect side to sandwiches, salads, and This version is similar to classic tomato soup with the addition of sweet bell pepper. Fresh bell peppers and tomatoes are roasted in the oven in this comfort food classic.
Tomatoes: I like whatever I can find that's fresh and in season, but always include a big juicy heirloom tomato. If you don't have an immersion blender, a regular blender works fine. This soup is perfect when you have extra peppers laying around, or you can also try a heartier Stuffed Pepper Soup. You can have Roasted Bell pepper Tomato Beetroot soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Bell pepper Tomato Beetroot soup
- Prepare 4 of big riped tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1 of big carrot peeled and chopped.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of tejpatta/bay leaf.
- It’s 1/4 th teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/2 of small beetroot/chukander.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt to taste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cream.
I also love Chickpea Tomato Soup with Rosemary, and Creamy Carrot Ginger Soup. Smoky roasted red peppers, tangy tomatoes, plus a simple roux turn this simple roasted red pepper and tomato soup into a rich and flavorful soup! I finished off this soup with a cup of whole milk for a little extra creaminess, but honestly, I tasted it before the milk and it was still a really bangin' soup. Pour the soup in serving bowls. garnish the soup with mint or cilantro or.
Roasted Bell pepper Tomato Beetroot soup step by step
- Wash the bell pepper, prick it and hold with a fork and roast on medium flame for 3-4 minutes turning frequently until it gets roasted from all sides, do not charr..
- Now chop the bell pepper and combine with the tomatoes and 2 cups of water..
- Add the bayleaf, carrots, onion, beetroot, ginger, garlic and cook on a medium flame for 8 to 10 minutes, in a pressure cooker..
- Remove the bayleaf and discard it and allow the mixture to cool completely..
- Blend in a mixer to a smooth purée and strain the purée in a deep bowl..
- Add salt and black pepper powder mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes and bring to a boil. It is ready to serve.
- Switch off the flame, garnish with a drizzle of cream and coriander leaves and serve hot..
Tomato and bell pepper soups taunted me most since they contain my very favorite flavors. It just didn't seem fair that my favorite ingredients grew during the hottest season of the year. Now that it is finally cool enough to turn on the oven and the stove, I decided to capture those flavors in a giant. Tomato and Roasted Red Bell Pepper Soup. In a medium saucepan, stir together the tomatoes with liquid, broth, roasted peppers, basil, oregano, and red pepper flakes.