Masoor Dal Soup.
You can have Masoor Dal Soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Masoor Dal Soup
- You need 1/2 cup of soak masoor dal.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped pumpkin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped carrot.
- You need 1 of chopped onion.
- It’s 10/12 of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of green coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
Masoor Dal Soup instructions
- Heat a pressure cooker add oil add chopped onion sauted 1mints.Add chopped garlic &all veggies cook 1mints..
- Add soaked masoor dal stir 1mints.Add corrienderleaves &2 cup water,turmeric powder to taste salt.Cover it &cook till 2 whistle.Off the gas..
- Mix the dal with the help of a hand blender,Strain the soup.Heat.the soup,add 1 tsp black pepper powder,butter&fresh cream.Mix it well..
- Masoor Dal soup is ready to serve garnished with fried garlic.It is a healthy soup..