Recipe: Delicious Masoor Dal soup
Masoor Dal soup.
You can have Masoor Dal soup using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Masoor Dal soup
- Prepare 1 of small bowl Masoor dal.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 of small bowl bottle gourd chopped.
- It’s 2 of Garlic pods.
- You need 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee or oil.
- It’s to taste of Lemon juice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Masoor Dal soup instructions
- Heat the ghee in the cooker, add onion, garlic and chillies, cook for 2 minutes..
- Now add tomato and cook for 1 minute..
- Now add bottle gourd, dal, water and salt, close the pressure cooker and take 2-3 whistle on high flame..
- Turn off the gas and let it cool down..
- Take a mixie jar add it and grind it and strain with strainer..
- Reheat the soup add lemon juice if needs and serve hot..