Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Schezwan Tomato Soup
Schezwan Tomato Soup.
You can cook Schezwan Tomato Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Schezwan Tomato Soup
- You need 6 of Big red tomatoes chopped.
- You need 1 of potato chopped.
- It’s 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic chopped.
- You need 1/2" of ginger chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of coriander stems chopped.
- It’s 1 of carrot chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Schezwan Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- You need 4 of Slice Bread's roasted croutons.
Schezwan Tomato Soup step by step
- Heat butter and oil in pressure cooker add bay leaf,garlic, ginger, coriander stems, onion saute till onion turns pink, now add carrot, potatoes, saute again for a while & add tomatoes,salt and one cup of water mix well close the lid of cooker. Cook on high flame for 1 whistle and cook for 15 minutes on slow flame.
- Cool it and crush with smasher and strain it, and remaining mixture grind in mixer grinder with Schezwan Sauce and little water into smooth puree and strain again and boil again..
- Serve Yummy, Hot Spicy,Tangy and little Sweet Indo Chinese Schezwan Sauce in a Serving Bowl with Croutons..