How to Make Tasty Tomato soup with Carrot and Potato
Tomato soup with Carrot and Potato. A simple to make Malaysian soup with basic and hearty ingredients including chicken, potatoes, carrots, and tomatoes. The soup in the upper pot is steamed by the boiling water in the. This vegan potato soup features my all-time favorite ingredient, potatoes.
Potato Soup With Carrots And Celery Recipes. Sweet Potato Soup with Tomato and LentilGreen Evi. Potatoes – add a comforting bite to ground the soup with texture. You can cook Tomato soup with Carrot and Potato using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato soup with Carrot and Potato
- You need 1/2 kg of Tomatoes 🍅.
- Prepare 200 g of Carrots🥕.
- It’s 200 g of potatoes🥔.
- Prepare 100 g of Onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of White pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chicken powder.
- It’s of Salt 2tsp or according to taste.
Coconut milk – adds a delicious creaminess and silky texture. Salt and ground black pepper – for the final seasoning. How To Make this Vegan Tomato Soup Recipe. Heat the vegan butter in a large soup pot.
Tomato soup with Carrot and Potato instructions
- Put the tomatoes, carrots and potatoes to boil with 2cup water and salt. Cook in a saucepan or a pressure cooker till the vegetables are completely cooked..
- Remove from heat and when cool enough to handle, strain the vegetables through a soup-strainer or blend in a blender. Measure the liquid and add water to make 4 1/2 cups.Bring to a boil again, and then simmer. Add brown sugar and white and black pepper, chicken powder and olive oil..
- Simmer for another 10 minutes.Pour the soup into bowls and garnish with croutons and coriander leaves..
- To make fried croutons,cut the bread slices into cubes. Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, deep-fry a few bread pieces till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper..
- Serve the fried croutons immediately, side of the soup or store in an air-tight container and use as required. Ready to serve..
Delicious, the carrot sweetens it and potato thickens it. This carrot tomato soup recipe is an update from the archives. I often double this recipe and freeze half, so we can enjoy a taste of summer during the cold winter months. If I do freeze it, I omit the yogurt and stir it in after the soup's reheated. —Sue Gronholz, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. Hi, this is a really simple quick soup.