Tomato beetroot soup. Tomato & Beetroot Soup is a comforting and easy dish to make on cold rainy days. This recipe uses no cornflour or heavy cream, relying on the goodness of vegetables alone to provide all the goodness, flavour and body to the soup. This is ideal for this season when the sniffles attack and you crave warm, satisfying meals over complex full meals.
Tomato, Beetroot and Carrot soup – A vibrant and bright soup with rich creamy texture and a hint of spice from whole cinnamon and freshly ground black pepper. Growing up, I remember eating tomato soup made frequently by my mom. Many times it was her go-to recipe for holiday parties and it was a healthy way to start the first course. You can cook Tomato beetroot soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato beetroot soup
- It’s 3-4 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of beetroot roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 of carrot peeled and roughly chopped.
- You need 6-7 of whole almonds.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper powder.
- It’s 2 glasses of Water.
In a large saucepan, cover the beets with water (leave the skin on). Learn to make Creamy Carrot Beet Tomato Soup Recipe Beetroot Carrot Tomato Soup Recipe with an easy video tutorial. This Creamy Carrot Beet Tomato Soup is tart, sweet, full of flavors and hearty.
Tomato beetroot soup step by step
- Peel and roughly chop the tomatoes, beetroot and carrot. Put them all in a pressure cooker. Add almonds too and Add about 1 cup water and let it boil for few minutes or give 2-3 whistles..
- Once the pressure is released, strain the excess water and reserve..
- Grind the cooked vegetables into a smooth puree. Return the pureed veggies and reserved stock to the pressure cooker and simmer for 6-7 minutes..
- Add salt, pepper and cumin powder. If tomatoes are sour add sugar. Simmer for few more minutes..
- Serve beetroot soup hot. Garnish with some nuts or seeds and Coriander leaves.
Amazingly this tastes awesome and this is healthy too. It's warm, cozy and healthy, which is probably the greatest combo ever for any soup. A piping hot cup of beetroot tomato soup with butter and breadsticks or croutons is just yet another peerless combination of having soup. And honestly they taste really good. Imagine having a bowl of hot creamy gesture on fall evenings.