Recipe: Appetizing Tomato Pumpkin Soup
Tomato Pumpkin Soup.
You can have Tomato Pumpkin Soup using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Pumpkin Soup
- Prepare 4 of large tomatoes, cut into 4 pieces.
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin, cubed.
- You need 1 of potato, skinned and diced.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 inch of piece ginger.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- Prepare 5 cups of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 cube of vegetable stock.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry parsley.
- Prepare 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornflour for slurry.
Tomato Pumpkin Soup instructions
- In a pressure cooker take the tomatoes, pumpkin and potato. Add salt, garlic, ginger, green chilli and vegetable stock cube. Cover and cook for 1 whistle and simmer for 5 minutes. Switch off the flame. Once the pressure releases open the lid, strain and grind the vegetables to a puree. Reserve the water..
- In a vessel add the puree and the strained water. Let it come to a good boil. Add pepper powder and crushed parsley. Add butter and let it simmer. You may add more water now as per the quantity of soup you need. Adjust the consistency by adding slurry made from cornflour and some water. Enjoy!.