How to Make Perfect Bottleguard and Carrots Soup
Bottleguard and Carrots Soup. Vegetable Laddu : These are very tasty and healthy. This easy carrot soup recipe is a great way to use up a bag of carrots that were forgotten in your produce drawer. The carrots cook together with aromatics like onions, garlic and fresh herbs before being puréed into a silky smooth soup that's delicious for dinner or packed up for lunch.
You can add any other veggies like tomatoes , bottle guard , spinach to it. top it with your choice of toppings or totally skip it. you can prepare this soup in a cooker too. skip honey if vegan. A simple butternut squash soup recipe with carrots and fresh chopped sage. Serving suggestion: Serve this bottle gourd soup with a piece of bread or baguette to make a light meal. You can cook Bottleguard and Carrots Soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bottleguard and Carrots Soup
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Bottleguard chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes cut into half.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped roughly.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of ginger.
- It’s 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot chopped.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare as needed of Boiled sweetcorn/ paneer cubes for garnish.
We have many bottle guards in our kitchen garden and we're confused that how to use Thanks. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. This carrot soup is as bomb diggity as they come. Carrot ginger soup delivers a nutrient-packed bowl of vegetables, coconut milk, and zippy kick of ginger.
Bottleguard and Carrots Soup instructions
- Put all the veggies in a pressure cooker with some salt and 1/2 cup water. Cook for 2 whistles and 10 minutes medium flame..
- When the pressure is released, take out the tomato pieces and peel off the skin. Blend everything into a smooth puree. Heat and add boiled sweetcorn or Paneer cubes and pepper. Serve hot..
Pressure cooked in an instant pot for a creamy and. Carrot soup PLUS peanut butter, chili garlic sauce and basil. LIT'rally like drinking peanut sauce through a straw but with far less guilt and way more nutritiounal value. This butternut squash carrot soup recipe is healthy, simple, and has a great depth of flavor from the roasted vegetables! This squash and carrot soup is a big bowl of comfort for those seemingly never-ending winter days.