Recipe: Appetizing Burnt Garlic Dal and vegetables soup
Burnt Garlic Dal and vegetables soup.
You can cook Burnt Garlic Dal and vegetables soup using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Burnt Garlic Dal and vegetables soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pink masoor daal.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped pumpkin.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, cubed.
- It’s 1/2 of tomato chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 5-6 of garlic pods chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
Burnt Garlic Dal and vegetables soup instructions
- Wash daal nicely Add in the pressure cooker with 2 cups of water and chopped vegetables..
- Add salt and turmeric powder Close the lids and cook for 3-4 whistles..
- Let the pressure release on it's own Open and let it cool..
- Take a pan Add butter Add chopped garlic and let it brown Now take out the garlic with a slotted spoon leaving a few pieces of garlic in the pan only..
- Open the pressure cooker and mash the dal mix with a hand blender as vegetables would have softened. Alternatively can blend them in a mixer too..
- Add the seasoning in th pan and pour soup on it. Add coriander leaves for flavor..
- Let it boil nicely Serve hot soup in bowls and garnish with burnt garlic sautéed earlier.
- Garnish with some more coriander leaves and enjoy hot soup..