You can have Beetroot-Carrot Soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beetroot-Carrot Soup
- It’s 1 of small beet.
- It’s 1 of big red carrot.
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and black pepper powder.
Beetroot-Carrot Soup instructions
- In pan pressure cooker add heat butter,add chopped onion and garlic pieces saute for 1mins. Add chopped beet and carrot pieces saute for 2 mins..
- Add one glass of water and pressure cook for 4 whistles..
- Cool and blend in mixer jar. Pour back in pan pressure cooker. Boil for few minutes.Add salt and pepper to taste..Pour in two soup bowls..
- Serve Relish Delicious Hot Beetroot- Carrot Soup..