Recipe: Delicious Butternut Squash Soup
Butternut Squash Soup.
You can cook Butternut Squash Soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash Soup
- Prepare 1 of Medium Butternut Squash.
- It’s 1 C. of Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 C. of Chicken Broth, or more to thin.
- Prepare 1 of Diced Sweet Onion.
- It’s 2 Tbs. of Coconut Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic.
Butternut Squash Soup instructions
- Cut the top and bottom off of a butternut squash and cut off the remaining skin..
- Cut in half and scoop out seeds (save to roast).
- Chop squash into small cubes.
- In large pot melt the coconut oil and add onion.
- Sautee 3 minutes and add the squash.
- Sautee an additional 5 minutes until the squash starts to brown.
- Add coconut milk stock and spices and bring to a simmer. Simmer about 20 minutes softf..
- Use a blender or hand blender to puree..