Recipe: Appetizing Tomato soup
Tomato soup. Tomato soup is a soup made with tomatoes as the primary ingredient. It may be served hot or cold in a bowl, and may be made in a variety of ways. It may be smooth in texture, and there are also recipes which include chunks of tomato, cream, chicken or vegetable stock, vermicelli.
You wouldn't think that three ingredients — butter, onion, and tomato — can come together to make such a velvety and delicious tomato soup, but let me tell you. This Homemade Tomato Basil Soup, however, tops my list. Made with simple ingredients like tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, onions, and basil, you know exactly what you're eating when you enjoy a. You can cook Tomato soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato soup
- It’s 2 of Tomato puree.
- You need 1 tsp of black salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s Pinch of hing(asafoetida).
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s as needed of Bread croutons for serving.
- You need as needed of Black pepper powder For sprinkling.
Purée the soup directly in the saucepan using an immersion blender, or. A comforting tomato soup recipe is one of the most versatile meals – mix in meat or veggies, pair it with a grilled cheese, or throw in some tortellini. Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches are best when the air turns crisp, the mornings are damp, and the days are short. In a stockpot, over medium heat, combine the tomatoes, onion, cloves and chicken broth.
Tomato soup instructions
- Add tomato into pressure cooker, add 3 cup water and pressure cooker till 2 whistle.
- Let them cool and peel off the skin.
- Blend them and strain it.
- Add butter in wok add cumin seeds,add tomato puree,cook 4 to 5 minutes,add black pepper powder,Salt,black salt and mix it well cook for a minute,turn of the gas,served it in another bowl,sprinkle some black pepper powder served it with bread croutons.
This grownup, creamy (and dreamy) tomato soup can easily be doubled to feed a larger For a lighter soup, omit the cream; or for a little decadence, add more cream or swirl in a little crème fraîche. A creamy tomato soup recipe from Jamie Oliver. This recipe shows you how to make tomato soup at home, and it couldn't be easier. With carrots, celery & fresh basil. This tomato soup recipe is ultra creamy, but not full of cream—watch this short recipe video to see how.