How to Cook Appetizing Black Chana Soup
Black Chana Soup.
You can have Black Chana Soup using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Chana Soup
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Black chana.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 inch of piece ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cream.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 of Cloves(loung).
- It’s 1 inch of piece cinnamom.
- You need 6 pieces of black pepper.
- You need To taste of salt.
- It’s 3 bowls of water.
Black Chana Soup step by step
- Wash and Soak black chana for 4 hours..
- Pressure cook black chana, tomato, ginger, garlic, loung, cinnamom and black pepper in a pressure cooker for 10 minutes after first whistle. Use two bowl of water for boiling. Let pressure releases automatically..
- Now grind this mixture in a grinder..
- In a bowl add 2 tb spoon corn flour and make a fine paste by adding 2 tb spoon water..
- In a separate pan heat 1 spoon butter. Add grinded mixture. Cook for 2 minutes. Now Add corn flour mixture slowly and stirring gently to avoid forming of lumps. Add 1 bowl of water and salt to taste and cook till it turns thick. Switch off the flame..
- Serve hot garnished with cream..