Recipe: Perfect Creamy Carrots, Beetroot and Tomato soup
Creamy Carrots, Beetroot and Tomato soup.
You can have Creamy Carrots, Beetroot and Tomato soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Carrots, Beetroot and Tomato soup
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- You need 1 of medium Beetroot Peeled And Diced.
- You need 3-4 of Tomatoes Diced.
- You need 8-10 cubes of Yellow pumpkin.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare To Taste of Sea Salt (I Have Used Himalayan Sea Salt).
- You need 1 inch of cube butter.
- It’s 500 ml or as needed of Water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare of For Serving:.
- It’s 2-3 tsp of Fresh Cream.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Dried Oregano for flavor (optional).
Creamy Carrots, Beetroot and Tomato soup step by step
- In a pressure cooker add beets, tomato, carrots, pumpkin, ginger, sugar and salt. Add water and close the lid and cook for 4-5 whistles..
- Remove from heat and wait for the pressure to come down on it's own before blending the cooked veggies until puree..
- Strain it through a metal sieve..
- Heat butter in a pan, and add black pepper..
- Add vegetable puree and let it boil until it’s thick in consistency..
- Sprinkle some oregano and cream on the top..