How to Cook Yummy Chana Daal soup
Chana Daal soup.
You can have Chana Daal soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chana Daal soup
- You need 4 tbsp of chana daal.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 piece of cardamom.
- You need 4 of cloves(loung).
- It’s 6-10 of Black pepper seeds.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of red chilli powder.
- It’s To taste of turmeric powder.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
Chana Daal soup step by step
- Mix Daal, chopped tomatoes, ginger, garlic, cardamoms, black pepper seeds, cloves, salt turmeric powder, red chilli powder in a pressure cooker. Add three bowls of water and pressure cook till 10 minutes after first whistle and then switch off the flame. Let the pressure releases automatically..
- Grind this mixture in a mixer gently..
- In a bowl make mixture of corn flour and water..
- Heat a pan and add 1 tb spoon butter. Add corn flour mixture and cook for 2 minutes. Now pour grinded Daal mixture and cook for 5 minutes till it gets thick..
- Serve hot garnished with chopped coriander leaves..