How to Prepare Tasty Raw Papaya Soup
Raw Papaya Soup.
You can cook Raw Papaya Soup using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raw Papaya Soup
- You need 2 cups of Raw papaya cut into small pieces.
- You need 1 of Carrot cut into big pieces.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 of Small piece of cinnamon.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Freshly Roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 small of Ginger.
Raw Papaya Soup step by step
- Put carrot & papaya pieces into and pressure cooker with sufficient water. Add ginger, bay leaf, cinnamon stick and salt to it..
- Close the lid and Pressure Cook for 3-4 whistles.
- When the pressure is released Open the cooker and mash the contents(remove bay leaf and cinnamon).
- Heat up the pulpy soup and add water to the required consistency..
- Can put little butter to a pan and saute cumin powder and then season your soup but I just roasted whole cumin in a dry non-stick pan and then ground it on a flat cleaned surface..
- I didn't saute in butter and just garnished it on the soup..
- After pouring it in a bowl Garnish with fresh mint or coriander leaves..
- I Served with some salad and sprouted moong chat squeezed with lemon..