Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Green gram beans and veggies soup
Green gram beans and veggies soup. Green beans, string beans, snap beans or yellow beans, whatever you have will work here! Green beans are combined with bacon, and sour cream in this thick Transylvanian soup. I had a couple of other veggies in the fridge to use up and just threw them in with the beans.
It is easy, budget friendly and clean. This sounds divine with the veggies! Easy brothy Mushroom Chickpea Soup with pepper, cayenne, ginger, garlic and cinnamon. You can cook Green gram beans and veggies soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green gram beans and veggies soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup of moong (whole green gram), soaked for 8 hours and draine.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of asafoetida (hing).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- You need 4-5 of curry leaves (kadi patta).
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of green chillies.
- You need 1 of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need of For The Garnish Some veggies like carrot and cauliflower saute.
- You need of butter and add black pepper powder and salt.
Peppery flavorful soup for the cold season. This is an easy soup in which you can add whatever you have in the fridge or pantry. Use any beans or lentils, some mushrooms and greens, veggies and some light. Any combination of greens will work great in this soup, so feel free to use whatever you have on hand.
Green gram beans and veggies soup step by step
- Combine the moong and 3 cups of water in a pressure cooker and pressure cook for 3 whistles. Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Do not drain the water..
- Blend the moong using a hand blender till smooth. Keep aside..
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds. When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida, green chillies, ginger garlic paste, chopped tomatoes and curry leaves and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds. Add the blended moong mixture, salt and 1 cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium fame for 4 to 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally..
- Add the lemon juice and mix well. Serve hot garnished with a mint leaves.. and ginger julliens….
Sweet and fragrant saffron and earthy, spicy harissa make this soup an upgrade from your average beans and greens soup. The smell of the broth alone will make you really excited about this. Depending on what greens you use, you will cook the soup a little more or less. My mom makes Green Bean Soup whenever we are getting heaty. Green bean soup has a cooling property which cools our bodies down to keep our Making this Green Bean Soup is not difficult as it's a dump-all-in-one-pot kind of recipe.