Recipe: Appetizing Chicken Noodles Soup
Chicken Noodles Soup.
You can have Chicken Noodles Soup using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Noodles Soup
- Prepare 8-9 cups of homemade chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of white onion.
- Prepare 2 of long celery ribs.
- You need 5-6 of button mushrooms.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 cups of cooked chicken meat saved from cooking stock.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 1 handful of vermecilli noodles.
- You need as per taste of fresh cracked black pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh minced parsley.
- It’s 1 of lemon – juice only.
Chicken Noodles Soup step by step
- Prepare chicken stock by boiling chicken in a pressure cooker for just two whistles.
- Remove the bones and separate the flesh part and shred it thin with hands..
- Preheat a large pot over medium-low heat and add oil and diced onions, celery, and finely chopped mushrooms..
- Stir and cook vegetables for about 5-7 minutes, until softened, and raise the heat to medium. Add garlic and cook until garlic is fragrant..
- Shred or dice chicken meat saved from cooking the stock and add it to the pot..
- Pour in stock and season with salt and pepper..
- Cook the soup over medium heat for about 15 minutes and add noodles and fresh herbs. Stir and let the soup cook just until noodles are tender..
- Tip in parsley. Squeeze in juice from 1 lemon, stir, and serve..