Easiest Way to Make Perfect Carrot ginger soup
Carrot ginger soup. This carrot ginger soup is just that. All you need are carrots, onions, butter, a little ginger, a few strips of orange peel, some stock, water, and salt. The soup comes together in less than an hour.
It's healthy and easy to make, has a creamy smooth texture, and warms you from the inside out. Made from fresh carrots, ginger, onion. Keywords: Roasted carrot soup, carrot soup, carrot soup with ginger. You can cook Carrot ginger soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot ginger soup
- It’s 5 of Finely chopped carrot.
- It’s 1 inch stick of Finely chopped ginger.
- Prepare 2 of Finely chopped spring onion.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need as required of Coriander leaves – for garnishing.
Tag @themediterraneandish on Instagram and hashtag it #themediterraneandish. This healthy carrot ginger soup has a velvety smooth texture thanks to the addition of some creamy Greek yogurt. I'm more of a chunky fan. Carrot ginger soup delivers a nutrient-packed bowl of vegetables, coconut milk, and zippy kick of ginger.
Carrot ginger soup step by step
- Boil carrot, spring onion and ginger in a pressure cooker with one cup of water..
- After one whistle turn off the flame..
- Once cooled to make a paste..
- Heat butter in a pan, add carrot puree and cook for two to three mins now add three cups of water and cook for ten mins..
- Add black pepper powder and salt and mix well..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve..
Pressure cooked in an instant pot for a creamy and comforting soup. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until carrots are tender when pierced..carrot ginger soup recipe. it includes similar recipe post like hot and sour soup, vegetable soup, lemon coriander soup, bonda soup, sweet corn soup, beetroot soup, lemon rasam, punarpuli saaru. Carrot and Ginger Soup is light and super healthy with an added benefit of tasting delicious? This soup is made with carrots, celery, ginger, and flavored with mild spices.