Tomato Carrot Soup. I often double this recipe and freeze half, so we can enjoy a taste of summer during the cold winter months. If I do freeze it, I omit the yogurt and stir it in after the soup's. This creamy Zanzibar carrot-tomato soup is an African Inspired type of dairy free bisque.
The tomato carrot soup has the sweetness of the carrots & onions, along with the slight tanginess of the tomatoes. Garlic in the soup gives a slight sharpness with the earthy flavors of cumin. A creamy carrot and tomato soup made from scratch! You can cook Tomato Carrot Soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Carrot Soup
- It’s 4 of tomatoes cut into 4 pieces each.
- It’s 3 of Carrots peeled.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of small Paneer cubes.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet corn boiled.
The Recipe: Creamy Carrot Tomato Soup. You will need a stock pot, a screen colander an immersion blender or traditional blender. Gluten Free + Low FODMAP + Vegan + Paleo. Tomato soup is proof that comfort can be both healthy and delicious.
Tomato Carrot Soup step by step
- Pressure cook tomatoes and Carrots with some salt and water up to 2 whistles and 10 minutes in low flames..
- Now, open the pressure cooker and take out the tomatoes and remove the skin(or you can strain the soup after blending). Blend to a smooth puree..
- Take out in a pan, heat it and add water if required. Now add chopped paneer and sweet corn, some black pepper and serve hot!..
Hi, this is a really simple quick soup. Only takes minutes to prepare but it is super healthy. I hope you will like it. Tomato soup has always held a very special place in my heart and a quick peek in my pantry would Over medium heat, in a small saucepan, combine condensed tomato soup, shredded carrots, milk. Fire-roasted tomatoes mellow out the sweetness of the carrots, while ginger adds an unexpected zing in this low-fat vegan carrot and tomato soup.