Recipe: Appetizing Tomato Beetroot soup
Tomato Beetroot soup.
You can cook Tomato Beetroot soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Beetroot soup
- It’s 3-4 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of beetroot roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 of carrot peeled and roughly chopped.
- You need 6-7 of whole almonds.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 glasses of Water.
Tomato Beetroot soup step by step
- Peel and roughly chop the tomatoes, beetroot and carrot. Put them all in a pressure cooker..
- Add almonds too and Add about 1 cup water and let it boil for few minutes or give 2-3 whistles..
- Once the pressure is released, strain the excess water and reserve. Grind the cooked vegetables into a smooth puree..
- Return the pureed veggies and reserved stock to the pressure cooker and simmer for 6-7 minutes..
- Add salt, pepper and cumin powder. Simmer for few more minutes. If tomatoes are sour can add sugar..
- Serve beetroot soup hot. Garnish with some nuts or seeds and Coriander leaves..