Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Tomato carrot soup
Tomato carrot soup. I often double this recipe and freeze half, so we can enjoy a taste of summer during the cold winter months. If I do freeze it, I omit the yogurt and stir it in after the soup's. This creamy Zanzibar carrot-tomato soup is an African Inspired type of dairy free bisque.
The tomato carrot soup has the sweetness of the carrots & onions, along with the slight tanginess of the tomatoes. Garlic in the soup gives a slight sharpness with the earthy flavors of cumin. A creamy carrot and tomato soup made from scratch! You can cook Tomato carrot soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato carrot soup
- It’s 2 of red carrot.
- You need 4 of big tomatoes.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- It’s 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oil.
- You need as needed of Butter for serving.
The Recipe: Creamy Carrot Tomato Soup. You will need a stock pot, a screen colander an immersion blender or traditional blender. Gluten Free + Low FODMAP + Vegan + Paleo. Tomato soup is proof that comfort can be both healthy and delicious.
Tomato carrot soup instructions
- First heat pressure cooker put oil add chopped onion and garlic saute it then add cut carrot small piece & add tomatoes. just stir it add salt & sugar.Put water how much soup thick ness require..
- Cover the lid. Keep for 3-4 whistle. Keep for remove steam. Open lid mix with hand blender. Now again turn on gas heat this soup add black pepper. Before serving add butter & black pepper. Soup can serve with bred croutons..
- Bread cuts into small pieces and dry roast it and serve with any soup.
Hi, this is a really simple quick soup. Only takes minutes to prepare but it is super healthy. I hope you will like it. Tomato soup has always held a very special place in my heart and a quick peek in my pantry would Over medium heat, in a small saucepan, combine condensed tomato soup, shredded carrots, milk. Fire-roasted tomatoes mellow out the sweetness of the carrots, while ginger adds an unexpected zing in this low-fat vegan carrot and tomato soup.