Drumstick soup. Drumstick soup is a healthy and nutritious which tastes very delicious. It's low in calaroies, low in fats and very healthy. It helps in curing cold and sore throat.
This soup taste amazing with some toasted bread. A medium-batch soup made with several of those family-friendly staples, the chicken drumsticks. Veggies are cooked and seasoned in stages, then added to the soup. You can cook Drumstick soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Drumstick soup
- You need 3 of Drumsticks.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of Moong dal.
- You need 5 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Coriander.
- You need 6 of Black pepper corns.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Moong dal.
Wash drumstick leaves and discard the thick stem. Drumstick Soup Recipe, How To Make Drumstick Soup Recipe. A simple recipe to make Drumstick Soup, rich with essential dietary minerals, protein, Vitamin C and beta-carotene and it's. This fabulous Drumstick soup, with the strong aroma and flavour of drumstick, is surprisingly easy to make because it bypasses the cumbersome process of peeling the drumstick.
Drumstick soup step by step
- Cut and wash the drumsticks. Now heat the pressure cooker on the gas add all the ingredients with water and give 4 whistles. Now cool the cooker and open the lid. Grind in the mixer grinder and strain it in the strainer. Now boil it..
- So it is ready to serve, transfer to a bowl and garnish with fresh Coriander leaves..
Drumstick soup recipe is nutritious soup made from drumsticks and loved by people of all age groups. This South Indian soup recipe has high nutritional value. A simple recipe to make Drumstick Soup, rich with essential dietary minerals, protein, Vitamin C and beta-carotene. Which kind of soup are you looking for? Recipe for drumstick soup/murungai ellai soup Drumstick leaves have an indigenous store of vibrant health with loads of medicinal value in it.