Recipe: Appetizing Mix Veg Soup
Mix Veg Soup.
You can cook Mix Veg Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mix Veg Soup
- It’s 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 bottle of gourd.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of desi ghee.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh cream for garnish.
Mix Veg Soup step by step
- Wash and cut the veggies into cubes. In a pressure cooker add 1/2 cup of water and add all veggies and take 3-4 whistles so that veggies can get over cooked..
- Once done, cool it completely. Now take a wok add 1/2 tsp desi ghee and crackle the cumin seeds and strain and mash the a veggies mixture into it. Mash all the veggies and strain properly discard the leftover on the strainer/filter..
- Boil and cook the soup further for 5-7 mins. Add salt and pepper according to your taste. Garnish with fresh cream or croutons and serve hot. This soup is very healthy as it has all the healthy veggies..