Whole moong dal(lentil soup).
You can cook Whole moong dal(lentil soup) using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whole moong dal(lentil soup)
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole moong.
- You need 1/4 cup of chana dal.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Green chillies chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of haldi.
- You need As per taste of Salt.
- It’s As required of Water.
Whole moong dal(lentil soup) step by step
- Wash soaked dals, then boil in a pressure cooker, with,haldi tomatoes, ginger garlic chilli paste.
- Pressure cook for 1 whistle, when done and water if thick, garnish with fresh coriander. Have with rice or just as it is,thick lentils soup is ready to enjoy..