How to Cook Appetizing Healthy kalachana Apple soup
Healthy kalachana Apple soup.
You can have Healthy kalachana Apple soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy kalachana Apple soup
- Prepare 1 cup of Kala chana/chickpeas(soaked overnight).
- It’s 1 of medium sized apple.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Badam paste.
- Prepare 2 of medium size tomato.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped bottleguard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 4 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ghee or butter.
Healthy kalachana Apple soup step by step
- Boil kalachana in cooker and keep it aside.cut tomato,apple and bottleguard into small pieces and add water.take a pan or pressure cooker and heat ghee in it,add cloves and when it starts crackling add apple, bottleguard and tomato.pressure cook and let it cool,you can blend it and if need can strain it..
- Now keep the soup on gas and add salt,pepper powder and badam paste and boil for 5 minutes,and your tasty and healthy soup is ready to serve.