Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Carrot Tomato Coriander Soup
Carrot Tomato Coriander Soup.
You can cook Carrot Tomato Coriander Soup using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Tomato Coriander Soup
- Prepare 4 of carrots.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of piece Ginger.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s few sprigs of Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tbspn of Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Butter (optional).
- Prepare as required of Water.
Carrot Tomato Coriander Soup instructions
- Keep all the ingredients for making the soup ready..
- In a pressure cooker put oil, when hot add the chopped onion and garlic and ginger. Saute for a few minutes..
- Then put in the chopped carrots and tomato. Later add sufficient water put salt and pressure cook for 2 to 3 whistles..
- Turn off the gas and let it cool down..
- Now put this with the coriander leaves in the blender and blend it..
- Now heat a kadhai pour the blended mixture,add required water, check salt add if needed and bring it to boil..
- Then before serving put pepper powder and little butter..
- Enjoy hot soup with masala papad..