How to Make Perfect Pumpkin Soup
You can cook Pumpkin Soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Soup
- Prepare 250 gms of pumpkin roughly chopped.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes ,chopped.
- You need 1/2 inch of garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of spinach leaves chopped and blanched.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Pumpkin Soup instructions
- Peel the tomatoes and put all the ingredients in a pressure cooker. Cook for 2 whistles and 10 minutes on low flame..
- Now let the pressure release naturally and open the pressure cooker and blend all the things together..
- Pour the Soup in a separate bowl. Straining is optional. And let it come to a boil. Add salt and pepper and garnish with sweet corn and some roasted pumpkin seeds..