Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Carrot and peas soup
Carrot and peas soup. Creamy pea and carrot soup to be exact. Delicious pureéd vegetable goodness with just a touch of curry powder. You guys, it's just so In addition to the peas already in the soup, I added fresh cooked peas to the top and a generous scoop of yogurt.
We relished this yummy soup on a cold rainy day. This easy carrot soup recipe is a great way to use up a bag of carrots that were forgotten in your produce drawer. The carrots cook together with aromatics like onions, garlic and fresh herbs before being puréed into a silky smooth soup that's delicious for dinner or packed up for lunch. You can cook Carrot and peas soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot and peas soup
- You need 250 gms of cauliflower.
- It’s 4 of carrots.
- You need 1 bowl of green peas.
- You need 1/2 spoon of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 spoon of black salt.
- You need 1 of Juice of lemon.
- Prepare 2 glasses of water.
- You need To of garnish-.
- It’s as required of Coriander spring.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Boiled peas.
- You need 1-2 of Boiled carrots.
- It’s as required of Pumpkin seeds.
Your crock-pot will do all the work with this Slow Cooker Carrot Butternut Soup recipe! Gluten-free with vegan and vegetarian options. Roast up a tray of delicious winter veggies and sit back as your slow cooker turns them into the most silky carrot butternut soup! The stuff of old-school cafeteria lunch lines, bizarre All That sketches, and Forrest Gump's propensity for metaphor and simile.
Carrot and peas soup instructions
- Take a pressure cooker and add all the veggies in it. Add water and close the lid. Cook till 3 whistles then switch off the flame. Let the veggies cool down then add to a blending jar and blend till a smooth paste. Don't use all the water while blending but add later on to adjust consistency..
- Get the soup out in a bowl and add lemon juice, black salt and black pepper powder in it and mix well..
- Serve in a soup bowl and garnish with boiled carrots, peas and pumpkin seeds. Lastly, add a spring of coriander to finish it..
Both the carrot soup and the pea soup have bright, springtime flavors that, when brought together, would make both Forrest and Jenny proud. A crunchy and satiating option, the Green Peas, Carrot and Cauliflower Soup is a wholesome and tasteful soup that retains the natural flavours of the veggies to the hilt. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. This classic purée of carrot soup, called potage Crecy in France, is vibrantly colorful and aromatic. It has few ingredients, and carrots are the star, but the carrots are not overpowering.