Recipe: Tasty Chickpea and green peas soup
Chickpea and green peas soup. Experience the many health benefits of eating green peas with the following recipe for Green Pea and Chickpea Soup. I LOVE Split Pea Soup, before I stopped eating meat, Split Pea Soup with Ham, was one of my favorite soups to How to make vegan split pea soup ( stove top version) : To get started rinse your split peas well Can I substitute dried split chick peas (chana dal) for the green split peas? Watch How to Make it Here.
It's a deliciously cozy way of getting some greens. Dairy Free, Oil Free, and Vegan. This Green Pea Soup is nice and filling thanks to the natural plant-protein found in Peas. You can cook Chickpea and green peas soup using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chickpea and green peas soup
- It’s 1/2 cup of Boiled peas.
- You need 1/4 cup of Boiled chickpea.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Crushed ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Crushed green garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped onion.
- You need 3 cup of Vegetable stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
It's great to serve as an accompaniment to a meal, but it could also stand. Stir in tomato, green beans, and chickpeas. This was the BEST soup that I have ever had! This recipe celebrates the short season when fresh peas are available, but frozen peas can also do the job when the falafel craving hits during other times of the year.
Chickpea and green peas soup instructions
- Soak chickpea for 4 – 5 hours and boil in a pressure cooker with one cup of water for ten mins.
- Once cooled to make a paste of chickpea.
- Also boil the green peas in a pressure cooker with one cup of water after one whistle turn off the flame,once cooled to make a paste of green peas..
- Heat butter in a pan add ginger,garlic and onion and saute for one mins now add chickpea paste and saute for 2 – 3 mins and add green peas paste and saute for two to three mins..
- Add vegetable stock and bring to boil,once boiled keep it in a low flame and cook for ten mins..
- Add salt black pepper powder,cumin seeds powder and mix well..
- Serve hot. and garnish with some boiled chickpea and boiled green peas..
This weeknight-friendly take on classic falafel is as easy as it comes since it relies on simply opening a can of chickpeas to get started. A Pea Soup that uses frozen green peas instead of split peas so that it's ready before you believe possible. You get frozen green peas, heat them, add some other flavors and puree. For that version the other flavors were basil, lemon, olive oil, and Parmesan cheese. Vegan Split Pea Soup is a hearty mix of green split peas, carrots, celery, onion and green cabbage simmered with flavorful herbs – it's my all-time favorite split pea soup recipe!