How to Cook Yummy Clear beef white radish soup
Clear beef white radish soup. This clear peppery White Radish Soup with beef broth is soothing accompaniment to any rice meal. Also delicious served with thick rice noodles. Over here, soups are more popular during the colder months.
Beef brisket, daikon radish, fish sauce, garlic, green onion, korean radish, soup soy sauce, water. This Korean beef soup made with radish is a comforting soup and very easy and quick to make with a very few ingredients. Immediately I was inspired to make the Korean beef radish soup my mother used to fix on those rainy days. You can have Clear beef white radish soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Clear beef white radish soup
- You need 500 gr of beef bones.
- It’s 300 gr of beef cubes.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, mashed or grated.
- You need 1 of big white radish.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, fish sauce (2tsp), sesame oil (1tsp).
- Prepare of Spring onion.
- It’s of Local celery for soup.
The clear sea kelp broth packed in flavor with tender beef and radish. Korean radish, mu (무), tastes best during late fall and winter. They are juicy and slightly sweet. Buy one that is firm and heavy.
Clear beef white radish soup step by step
- Blanch the beef: Boil beef bones and beef cubes in water (just enough to cover them). Once the water boils, drain the beef and rinse the pot/beef from any impurities. This step will get us a clear soup/not cloudy..
- Fill the pot with clean water and boil the blanched beef bones/beef cubes and continue to cook until beef is tender. I used pressure cooker and it took me 40 minutes..
- Once beef is tender, put grated garlic, white radish, seasoning to taste. I put about 2 tsp fish sauce, 1 tsp sesame oil. Salt pepper, light soya sauce to taste.
- Put the white radish and cook until radish is soft. Additional 5 mins with pressure cooker.
- Garnish with spring onion and local celery. Ready to serve with white rice. Yum! So comforting!.
I used a quick method that's common in Korean cooking to make a beef soup base. The result is a broth with deep flavors that deliciously complements the white radish. This soup is very light – drawing most of its umami flavor from the Korean radish. The combination of beef and soft-boiled radish is perfect for any night. This soup dish goes perfectly with vermicelli or egg noodles.