Recipe: Appetizing Carrot tomato soup
Carrot tomato soup. I often double this recipe and freeze half, so we can enjoy a taste of summer during the cold winter months. The tomato carrot soup has the sweetness of the carrots & onions, along with the slight tanginess of the tomatoes. Garlic in the soup gives a slight sharpness with the earthy flavors of cumin.
Made with simple wholesome ingredients such as peeled tomatoes, yellow carrots, spices, herbs, coconut milk. A creamy carrot and tomato soup made from scratch! The Recipe: Creamy Carrot Tomato Soup. You can cook Carrot tomato soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Carrot tomato soup
- Prepare 2 of carrots (small size).
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
You will need a stock pot, a screen colander an immersion blender or traditional blender. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Gluten Free + Low FODMAP + Vegan + Paleo. Tomato soup is proof that comfort can be both healthy and delicious.
Carrot tomato soup step by step
- Cook chopped carrot, tomatoes, onion and garlic cloves in pressure cooker with enough water till 2-3 whistles..
- Allow it to cool down for sometimes. Then blend it or grind in mixer grinder. Then strain it..
- Keep on flame. Add salt, black pepper powder and sugar. Mix well. Add required water. Boil for 4-5 minutes. Healthy delicious soup is ready. Sprinkle chilli flakes and enjoy hot..
Fire-roasted tomatoes mellow out the sweetness of the carrots, while ginger adds an unexpected zing in this low-fat vegan carrot and tomato soup. Hi, this is a really simple quick soup. Only takes minutes to prepare but it is super healthy. I hope you will like it. Depending on the consistency of the soup you an serve carrot tomato soup as starter or as meal.