Drumstick dal soup. Drumstick Soup is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Soups and Stews. drumstick dal recipe with stepwise photos. i love the flavor & taste of drumsticks in the dal, rather Drumstick dal recipe with step by step photos. This drumstick dal recipe is the way my mom makes it. This fabulous Drumstick soup, with the strong aroma and flavour of drumstick, is surprisingly easy to make because it bypasses the cumbersome process of peeling the drumstick.
Wash drumstick leaves and discard the thick stem. Drumstick soup is a healthy and nutritious which tastes very delicious. It's low in calaroies, low in fats and very healthy. You can have Drumstick dal soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Drumstick dal soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled toor dal.
- You need 1 of drumstick.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 of red chilli.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 spoon of mustard seeds.
- It’s 1/4 spoon of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1/4 spoon of asafoetida.
- You need 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
It helps in curing cold and sore throat. It tastes divine when served hot during rainy. Healthy and nutritious drumstick soup which taste so delicious. It is rich in iron and is full of health benefits.
Drumstick dal soup step by step
- First wash dal and soap for 30 minutes then boil in pressure cooker with 4-5 whistles.
- Then take a pan and heat oil then add mustard seeds cumin seeds, asafoetida, red chilli, bay leaf and drumstick then cook well until become a drumstick soft then add boiled dal and half cup of water salt lemon juice and cook for 4 to 5 minutes then serve hot..
This soup taste amazing with some toasted bread. A simple recipe to make Drumstick Soup, rich with essential dietary minerals, protein, Vitamin C and Add the dal stock and allow it to boil. Cook until the mixture is homogenous, stirring continuously. have used drumstick, onions with a blend of spice masala. drumstick sambar recipe nuggekai steamed rice. one such popular variety is drumstick sambar recipe or also known as murungakkai. Toor dal with drumstick is a South Indian main dish.