Easiest Way to Make Delicious Tomato,beetroot,carrot soup
Tomato,beetroot,carrot soup. Let's learn how to make healthy Soup of Beetroot, Carrot, and Tomato for weight loss. Very recently after tasting tomato soup at different places I realized that my mom's soup has a unique flavor and and a bright beautiful color without any additives. A delicious and vibrant kid-friendly soup made with raw beetroot, carrot and potatoes, garnished with creme fraiche and crumbled feta cheese.
This soup is a mash-up of carrot, tomato, and beet. Easy to make tomato beetroot soup – all time favorite comfort food , healthy and soothing with bursting flavors. Classic tomato soup is our all time favorite , but thought why limit yourself. You can have Tomato,beetroot,carrot soup using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato,beetroot,carrot soup
- It’s 1 medium of Beetroot peeled and Diced.
- It’s 2 medium of tomatoes.
- It’s 2 large of Carrot Peeled and Sliced.
- It’s 1 medium of Onion Peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of Ginger piece.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need As per taste of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 medium of green chilli, sliced.
- Prepare 6-8 of black Pepper (whole).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
- It’s 1 /2 tsp of Butter.
- It’s 500 ml of Water.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need For of garnishing-.
- You need Handful of coriander leaves (optional).
- Prepare 1 of Beetroot.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Carrots.
Adding few more veggies just makes it more healthier and desirable. I believe tomato is the easiest and most popular of all soups. It is a tangy, delicious dish with lots of health benefits. This dish can be made even healthier and more interesting by adding other vegetables in a small My version uses tomato, carrot, beetroot, ginger, fresh peas, cumin seeds, and garlic.
Tomato,beetroot,carrot soup instructions
- In pressure cooker on medium heat, add beetroot tomato, carrots, black pepper (whole), garlic, ginger, onions, and salt..
- Add water and close the lid and cook for 4-5 whistles..
- Remove from heat and wait for the pressure to come down on it's own..
- Blend the cooked veggies in the help of mixie blander until puree. Strain it through a metal sieve..
- Heat butter in a pan, and add black pepper. Add vegetable puree and let it boil until it’s thick in consistency..
- Serve in a soup bowl and garnish with some fresh cream and add black pepper powder and decorate with some carrots and beetroot slices (optional)..
Carrot Beetroot Soup is another easy, healthy and quick soup that I make and the fact that it looks more like tomato soup (thanks to beets) is just wonderful. I made this soup last week along with Indo-Chinese lunch and needless to say loved the soup. Beetroot carrot tomato juice is a nourishing potion especially for early mornings. Try this healthy Indian carrot tomato beetroot juice and you are sure to get rejuvenated. Carrots in healthy Indian carrot tomato beetroot juice are a good source of vitamin A which help in a clear and good vision.