Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Macroni and vegetable Soup
Macroni and vegetable Soup.
You can cook Macroni and vegetable Soup using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Macroni and vegetable Soup
- It’s 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 of beetroot.
- Prepare 3-4 of pumpkin pieces.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot Peeled and Chopped in small cubes.
- Prepare 1 of Onion Chopped.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Green Bell Pepper Chopped.
- You need 3-4 of White Mushrooms Sliced.
- You need 2 Tbsp of yellow pepper chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of elbow Macaroni boiled.
- It’s handful of corn kernels.
- You need to taste of black pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 Tbsp of fresh cilantro or basil.
Macroni and vegetable Soup instructions
- Take tomato, pumpkin and beetroot in a pan and add water. Add little salt and let it boil like a soup. One can do this process in a pressure cooker too and can blend them on cooling. Leftover tomato soup too can be used..
- Boil macroni pasta in a separate bowl with a pinch of salt.
- Now take a pan and add butter to it. Sauté onions and when they turn pink add vegetables to it starting with carrots,boiled Macroni, peppers and corn kernels Don’t over cook.
- Add the pureed boiled tomato mix to the pan and let everything incorporate nicely..
- At this stage adjust the seasoning as per the liking and add basil/ cilantro for the flavor..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.