Recipe: Appetizing Mutton Bone Soup
Mutton Bone Soup. Today in our village we cooking mutton bone soup with boneless mutton pepper fry recipes. Mutton bones rasam is a luscious, flavourful, tangy and spicy soup made of tender mutton bones and fat cooked with punchy aromatic spices that every sip you take will tickle your taste buds. Mutton Bone Soup: I prepare this mutton bone soup, specially for my aged Grandmother once in a while.
This is an excellent soup for cold nights, full of nutrients which helps in quick recovery, supports healthy immune system, relieves pains, mild sore throats, good for digestion. Mutton Bone Soup / Mutton Elumbu Soup / Aattu Elumbu Soup / Mutton Recipe in Tamil / Mutton Recipe. Find mutton bone soup stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. made from mutton bones or hoofs. You can cook Mutton Bone Soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mutton Bone Soup
- It’s 250 grams of Mutton bone pieces.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 10 of Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Water.
- You need as needed of coriander leaves finely chopped.
Someone told us that it would be affect her brain development if we. mutton or chicken soup. . Which is best mutton soup or paya soup?: Mutton soup when made should never be made using boneless mutton. It should always have meat attached to the bones. Step by step instructions to make Mutton Bone Soup.
Mutton Bone Soup instructions
- In a pressure cooker, heat a tbsp of oil and saute the mutton pieces for a minute..
- Then Add in the Onion,Tomato, Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder, Cumin Seeds, Pepper corns, Coriander Leaves and add enough water for the mutton to cook. Let it cook for 5 whistles..
- After 5 whistles the mutton has cooked soft and let it cool completely.
- Then stain the water from the cooked mutton and separate the mutton pieces…
- Now grind the onion, tomato and the spices strained from the cooked mutton..
- Then mix the grinded paste into the strained water and mutton pieces.. let it boil under low flame..
- Finally garnish with coriander leaves. Hot and spicy Mutton Soup is ready to serve…
Do you prepare this Mutton Bone Soup Recipe and Add your Own Feedback about this Recipe. Add the Bread crumbs in the Bone Soup then add half lemon juice extract and add little sugar. Meat Bone Soup is an aromatic dish of stewed meat and peppery soup. Soup tulang or bone soup is a dish consisting of mutton or beef bones stewed in a sweet and spicy red soup of mutton stock, tomatoes, ginger, chillies and spices. The dish is prized for the marrow.