Recipe: Perfect Mutton soup
Mutton soup. Usually, mutton soup is made from the legs of goat /lamb. Basically, it is a bone-based soup and it contains plenty of calcium and protein. It also makes for cozy comfort food when you are sick.
I have lot of fond memories of this dish. Mutton Paya soup has always been one of my favorites as it has all the health benefits and it is Mutton Paya Soup is made from the legs of a lamb or trotters, is one of the healthiest soups. Adding tomato to this mutton soup gives it a refreshing taste. You can have Mutton soup using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mutton soup
- It’s 250 grams of mutton with bone.
- You need 2 tablespoons of grated ginger.
- It’s 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Try out this simple recipe today! Mutton Paya Soup is a soup or stew made from the legs of lamb which are called as lamb trotters and this is a very healthy soup made by tederizing lamb legs. Mutton soup is a simple, healthy, nutritious and delicious dish made with mutton or lamb or chicken with bones, onions, tomato, green chillies, garlic, cumin, peppercorns and coriander leaves. Today in our village we cooking mutton bone soup with boneless mutton pepper fry recipes.
Mutton soup step by step
- Take a pressure cooker add mutton,grated ginger,tomato,salt turmeric powder,600 ml water and then close the lid put whistle on it..
- Keep it in a small burner and allow it to whistle for 7 minutes..
- Once pressure released add pepper powder,coriander leaves and transfer it to a bowl to serve..
- Delicious soup is ready..
Known as Mutton Rasam in South Indian states, this soup recipe is truly delicious and can also enjoyed with steamed rice. Mutton soup – healthy soup for toddlers and kids made with mutton/lamb and spices. Mutton/lamb is rich in iron and that is easily absorbed by the body and. Mutton Paya is one of the most easiest recipes you can try out this afternoon for lunch. Mutton Paya or Aatukal Paya is an exotic curry from the Chettinadu cuisine made with goat legs.