Recipe: Tasty Vegetable Linguine Soup
Vegetable Linguine Soup.
You can cook Vegetable Linguine Soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Linguine Soup
- Prepare 1 cup of carrot,roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of small potato,roughly chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweet potato,roughly chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes,roughly chopped.
- It’s 1/4 of of medium sized onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of + 2 tbsp of sweet corn.
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green peas.
- You need of salt as per required.
- You need 1/4 pound of linguine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper,fresh-ground.
- Prepare Pinch of red-chilli flakes (optional).
Vegetable Linguine Soup instructions
- In a pressure cooker, add all the veggies(carrot,potato,tomatoes,sweet potato,sweet corn),onion and little salt along with 4 cups of water.Cook for 3 whistle or until the veggies are cooked well..
- Allow the pressure to release naturally and let it cool down completely..
- Once its cooled add the veggies to blender with little vegetable stock from the cooker.Blend to a smooth puree..
- In heavy bottom pan,heat olive oil and add the finely chopped garlic.Then add 1/4 cup of green peas,2 tbsp of sweet corn and saute for 2-3 mins..
- Then add the blended puree to the pan.Reduce the heat and simmer for 5 mins by partially covered and stirring occasionally..
- Add the linguine, red chilli flakes and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is done, 15 to 20 minutes longer..
- Check for salt and stir the black pepper into the soup.Top each serving with some of the grated cheese and enjoy..