How to Make Tasty Mutton soup
Mutton soup. Usually, mutton soup is made from the legs of goat /lamb. Basically, it is a bone-based soup and it contains plenty of calcium and protein. It also makes for cozy comfort food when you are sick.
I have lot of fond memories of this dish. Mutton Paya soup has always been one of my favorites as it has all the health benefits and it is Mutton Paya Soup is made from the legs of a lamb or trotters, is one of the healthiest soups. Adding tomato to this mutton soup gives it a refreshing taste. You can cook Mutton soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mutton soup
- It’s 2-3 of mutton pieces.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ghee/butter.
- It’s 1-2 of black cardamom.
- It’s 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 3-4 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 3-4 of cloves.
- It’s to taste of Salt,.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Water, as required.
- You need of Black pepper powder, as required.
Try out this simple recipe today! Mutton Paya Soup is a soup or stew made from the legs of lamb which are called as lamb trotters and this is a very healthy soup made by tederizing lamb legs. Known as Mutton Rasam in South Indian states, this soup recipe is truly delicious and can also enjoyed with steamed rice. You can even combine them together to make an all new different dish i.e.
Mutton soup instructions
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker and add all the whole spices..
- Add mutton pieces and saute them well in ghee till they are brown..
- Add water, salt and turmeric powder and close the pressure cooker..
- Pressure cook for 2 whistles and then on low flame for 15-20 minutes..
- Open the cooker when steam goes off and serve hot soup with black pepper powder..
Thi svideo is about mutton soup recipe. Healthy Mutton Soup (Indian Style) -Mutton Soup is a simple, tasty and healthy dish. You can either make this soup. Mutton Soup Recipe, How To Make Mutton Soup Recipe. Mutton soup – healthy soup for toddlers and kids made with mutton/lamb and spices.