Recipe: Delicious Black Bean Soup – William Sonoma
Black Bean Soup – William Sonoma. Williams-Sonoma's bean soup recipes are hearty and simple to prepare. Find black bean soup recipes for a new dinner favorite at Williams-Sonoma. Sign in to your registry with your Williams Sonoma account.
Adapted from Williams-Sonoma Food Made Fast Series. This hearty soup is perfectly topped off by a zesty dollop of crème fraîche flavored with sweet-tart Meyer lemon. Pick over the beans, discarding any misshapen beans and stones, and rinse well. You can have Black Bean Soup – William Sonoma using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Bean Soup – William Sonoma
- You need 2 cup of black beans , dried.
- It’s 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- Prepare 2 large of yellow onions finely chopped.
- You need 2 of jalapeno chiles seeded and minced.
- You need 2 clove of of garlinc finely minced.
- You need 8 cup of water.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- Prepare 1 small of red bell pepper diced.
- It’s 1 1/2 of ground cumin.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh lime juice – optional.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
Use an immersion blender or potato masher to coarsely puree or. This flavorful soup is made in the microwave and the stovetop. It makes a great lunch or simple dinner. Serve with tortillas and guacamole salad.
Black Bean Soup – William Sonoma step by step
- Pick over beans discarding stones. Rinse well. Soak beans 4 hours or more.
- In large pan over medium heat warm oil. Add onions, bell pepper, cumin, oregano. Saute stirring frequently till vegetables soften and mixture is very aromatic. Add tumeric and bay leaves..
- Put in pressure cooker for 45 mins..
- with hand blender puree to desired consistency and texture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste as well as lime juice.
- Add siracha sauce to spice it up.
Reviews for: Photos of Black Bean Soup with Bacon. Black bean soup is a very hearty soup, super high in fiber, and so inexpensive to make. It's perfect topped with low fat sour cream and fresh chopped herbs such as chives, cilantro or scallions. Cooking the vegetables on the side, and adding it to the soup rather than cooking them all together. Black bean soup recipes allow for great versatility as a soup that stands alone or poured over rice for an elegant and unexpectedly flavorful main course.