Smoky Tomato Soup.
You can have Smoky Tomato Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoky Tomato Soup
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 28 oz of fire roasted crushed tomatos.
- Prepare 14 oz of coconut milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of smoked salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of white pepper (to taste).
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sage.
- It’s 1 dash of MSG (optional).
Smoky Tomato Soup instructions
- Make a roux by melting the butter in a medium sauce pan and then whisking in the flour. Continue whisking from 30s to 1m until flour is cooked..
- Stir in tomatoes slowly, letting them heat up with the roux. Bring to a low simmer..
- Mix in the remaining ingredients: coconut milk, smoked salt, white pepper, baking soda, thyme, sage, lemon juice, and MSG (Makes Soup Great)..
- Bring all ingredients back up to a low simmer. Blend with an immersion blender to puree and throughly mix. Serve once blended..