How to Prepare Tasty Turkey Vegetable Soup
Turkey Vegetable Soup.
You can cook Turkey Vegetable Soup using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Turkey Vegetable Soup
- Prepare of For stock.
- Prepare 1 of large turkey carcass.
- Prepare 1 of large carrot, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 of large onion, peel on, cut in half.
- You need 1 of large celery stalk, roughly chopped.
- You need of Water.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare of For Soup.
- You need 1 of large onion, diced.
- You need 2 of large carrots, diced.
- It’s 3 stalks of celery, diced.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Thyme leaves.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 quarts of water.
Turkey Vegetable Soup step by step
- Place carcass in Instant Pot. Add veggies and water to cover everything by an inch or so..
- Cover and set pressure to manual and high for 1 hour. At end of hour, manually release pressure. Open lid and remove all bones and veggies. Pick all meat off bones and reserve..
- Strain broth through fine mesh sieve. Pour into a large pot, add 2 bay leaves, thyme, salt and pepper, diced onions, diced celery and diced carrots. Add 2 quarts water..
- Bring to boil, turn down to simmer. Simmer for 1 1/2 hours. Add reserved turkey meat..