How to Make Delicious Instant Pot Chicken and Potato Soup
Instant Pot Chicken and Potato Soup.
You can cook Instant Pot Chicken and Potato Soup using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot Chicken and Potato Soup
- It’s of Chicken.
- It’s 4 Cups of Vegetable Broth.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Oregano.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Basil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Dashi (optional).
- You need 3 of Bay Leaves.
- Prepare 6 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 4 of Chicken Breasts.
- You need of Veggies.
- Prepare 4 of Medium Russet Potatoes Peeled and Diced.
- It’s 1 of Large Carrot Diced.
- Prepare 2 of Celery Hearts Chopped.
- It’s 1/2 of Large Red Onion Diced.
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of Water.
- It’s of Finishing.
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Corn Starch miced with water.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Green Onion For Garnish.
Instant Pot Chicken and Potato Soup step by step
- Add first 7 ingredients into instant pot bowl. Stir. Add chicken. Cook on max pressure for 18 minutes, natural release for 5 minutes then quick release..
- While that is cooking, prep all veggies..
- After pressure releases remove chicken. Remove 2 cups of broth and set aside. Add veggies and water to pot. Cook on Max pressure for 5 minutes. Instant release..
- While veggies are cooking, shred 2 chicken breasts. Cover. The other 2 breasts extras for another recipe, do with them whatever you wish..
- After release, turn Instant Pot to Saute on High. Add heavy cream and stir. Bring to boil Add salt and pepper to taste. Boil for 8 minutes, stirring frequently and gradually mashing some potatoes with the end of your spoon..
- Add cornstarch slowly while stirring. Mix well. Add chicken. Continue to cook for 5 minutes. Turn off instant pot and allow to cool before serving. Garnish with liberal amount of green onion..