Recipe: Delicious Delicious Quaker Oatmeal Soup
Delicious Quaker Oatmeal Soup.
You can cook Delicious Quaker Oatmeal Soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Delicious Quaker Oatmeal Soup
- It’s 1/2 kg of lamb, cut into cubes.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of oats, for example Quaker oat meal.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of medium tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1 of chicken broth cubes, for example maggi chicken cube.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of white pepper.
- It’s of black pepper.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of lemon wedges for serving.
Delicious Quaker Oatmeal Soup instructions
- In a pressure cooker, fry the onion in vegetable oil until golden. Add the lamb cubes and stir for few minutes until half done..
- Add the tomato sauce, chopped tomatoes, chicken stock cube and 2 cups of water. Close the cooker and cook meat on medium heat for almost 30 minutes until it is done..
- Remove pressure cooker from heat and wait until all steam escapes before opening it..
- Open the cooker, add the Quaker oat meal, white pepper, black pepper, salt and water if needed. Put the cooker back on low heat while continuing to stir, until the oatmeal is cooked, for about 20 minutes..
- Serve the soup hot with a squeeze of lemon..