Recipe: Yummy Chicken Soup
You can have Chicken Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Soup
- You need 4 of skinless chicken thighs, cleaned.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vermicelli.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion.
- You need 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, for frying.
Chicken Soup instructions
- In a pressure cooker, heat the vegetable oil and fry the chicken thighs for 3 min..
- Add the onion, bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, white pepper, nutmeg, and salt. Cover with 2 liters of water and close pressure cooker securely..
- Cook for 25 min at highest pressure (achieved when steam starts escaping). Remove from heat and let pressure drop before opening cooker cover (achieved when all steam escapes)..
- Strain the chicken broth into a cooking pot. Make sure you remove the cinnamon sticks, bay leaves, and the onion. Remove bones from chicken; cut the chicken into small pieces and add them to the broth..
- Add the lemon juice and vermicelli. Season with salt and place the pot on medium heat for 5 min before serving the soup..