Recipe: Appetizing Korean Pear And Lemongrass In Pork Soup
Korean Pear And Lemongrass In Pork Soup.
You can cook Korean Pear And Lemongrass In Pork Soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Korean Pear And Lemongrass In Pork Soup
- It’s 3 of Lemongrass.
- It’s 1 tbsp of wolfberries.
- It’s 2 slice of ginger.
- Prepare 1 kg of Pork Rib and bone.
- It’s 1 small of dried tangerine skin or fresh orange skin.
- It’s 2 large of korean Pears.
- It’s 1 1/2 liter of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
Korean Pear And Lemongrass In Pork Soup step by step
- Quick Blanch Pork in a pot of boiling water then drain dry.
- put all ingredient pressure cooker on high for 45 minute.
- add salt simmer for another 3 minute.
- BELOW,ARE FEW PORK SOUP RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/398321-rock-melon-and-almond-in-pork-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/400492-herbal-pork-soup-bak-kut-teh-with-shitake-mushroom https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/411931-old-cucumber-melon-pork-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/440581-carrot-and-sour-plum-in-pork-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/414038-snow-pear-in-pork-soup https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/397696-papaya-and-pumpkin-in-pork-and-chicken-soup.