How to Make Yummy Lotus Root And Peanut Soup
Lotus Root And Peanut Soup.
You can cook Lotus Root And Peanut Soup using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lotus Root And Peanut Soup
- You need 6 cup of cut lotus root.
- It’s 900 grams of pork rib or chicken.
- Prepare 2 cup of peanut.
- It’s 1 1/2 liter of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
Lotus Root And Peanut Soup step by step
- Remove skin from lotus the chop into medium bite size.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil then Quick blanch pork rib or chicken then drain and set aside.
- Put all ingredients into pressure cooker on high for 30 to 35 minute, if cooking on stove, bring it to a boil then let it simmer in Low heat for 45 minutes.
- Season with salt then simmer for another 3 minute.
- Today Simple Soup, Lotus Root In Pork Soup.