Recipe: Perfect Kanya's Tom Kha Soup
Kanya's Tom Kha Soup.
You can cook Kanya's Tom Kha Soup using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kanya's Tom Kha Soup
- Prepare 4 of fish fillets.
- Prepare 2 of lemongrass stalks.
- Prepare 1 clove of galangal.
- You need 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of palm sugar.
- Prepare 1 bunch of each coriander and spring onion.
- It’s 6 of cherry tomato.
- You need 3 of shallots ,halves.
- Prepare 3 of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of dry pepper to garnish.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of roasted chili oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 of chili ,crushed ( optional).
- It’s 1/3 tsp of salt to taste.
Kanya's Tom Kha Soup instructions
- Tom Kha is mildy Thai soup,taste creammy,sweetness from coconut milk,famous one is with chicken,but i cook with fish today as my own favorite ,first of all heat coconut milk in soup pot,add sliced lemongrass,kaffir lime leaves,galangal ,mushroom,shallots,fresh chili ,all are sliced ! ..keep them boil on medium heat about 3 mins.
- Add sliced fish into soup,but dont stir ,wait to another 2 mins,add tomato,fishsauce,both sugars,lime juice,stir only to mix,cook it 3 more mins,add coriander,spring onion,heat off.
- Transfer to serving bowl,to garnish is optional with roasted chili okl,coriander,and dried pepper.