Recipe: Delicious Winter Melon Chicken Soup
Winter Melon Chicken Soup.
You can have Winter Melon Chicken Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Winter Melon Chicken Soup
- Prepare 5 cup of cubed winter melon.
- You need 1 1/2 liter of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare of garnish.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cilantro.
- It’s of meat option.
- Prepare 800 grams of chicken skinless.
Winter Melon Chicken Soup instructions
- Remove the skin and the seed from the winter melon and cut into large cube.
- Quick blanch chicken and drain then put chicken and water into a pressure cooker on high for 20 minutes, another option cooking on stove bring it to a boil then simmer for 30 minutes.
- Season with salt then simmer for another 5 minutes and serve to fresh cilantro.
- Remake Today, Clear Winter Melon Soup.