Easiest Way to Make Tasty White Bean And Kale Soup
White Bean And Kale Soup.
You can cook White Bean And Kale Soup using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of White Bean And Kale Soup
- Prepare 1 bunch of Dinosaur kale.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Dried white beans.
- You need 3 medium of yukon gold potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Leek.
- It’s 1 medium of white onion.
- It’s 2 quart of Stock (i used better than bouillon).
- It’s 1 of Dried thyme.
- You need 1 of Dried basil.
- Prepare 1 of Dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1 of Dried sage.
- Prepare 1 of Sea salt.
- You need 1 of Black pepper.
White Bean And Kale Soup step by step
- Power soak beans by boiling for 1 hour..
- Drain beans.
- Add beans and stock to pressure cooker. Put on high heat until pressure is reached..
- Once up to pressure, turn down to medium-low and cook for approximately 1 hour..
- While waiting for the pressure to drop, chop onion, potatoes, leek and kale..
- Sautée onions over medium-high heat..
- Once pressure has dropped, transfer beans and stock into a large soup pot..
- Add sauteed onion, leeks, potatoes, kale and dried herbs/seasoning..
- Add water as needed..
- Simmer until potatoes are fully cooked..
- Add to bread bowl..